Why we love this product
High quality is important to us, which is why Teufel recommends selected partners such as Pioneer DJ, for a technically excellent interaction of all components. With the XDJ-700 digital player, you play your tracks perfectly synchronized and inspire your audience with numerous performance features.
Key advantages at a glance
- Compact, portable and flexible digital player ready for DJ software recordbox by Pioneer DJ
- Play your tracks, create mixes, loops, cues, adjust tempos and scratch the heck out of them
- 7 inch color touchscreen for quick browsing of your tracks and for a perfect overview of all functions
- Powerful performance features like auto loops and hot cues, quantisation (loops and cues always stay in the beatgrid), beat sync (synchronises other connected players), slip mode (loop, scratch or reverse in time)
- Easy to switch to the big brother XDJ-1000 possible, as many features are identical
- Music created with rekordbox can be fired from USB sticks/hard drives, PCs, laptops (Win/Mac OS) and smartphones via USB or WiFi connection, playable file formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (rekordbox for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only).
- Integrated Pro DJ Link connects up to four players or notebooks via Ethernet cable, perfect match for DJM-250MK2 mixer
- Small dimensions, removable stand for maximum flexibility
FeaturesAll technologies at a glance
Pioneer DJ XDJ-700
Description Item Width 23,8 cm Height 10,63 cm Depth 30,78 cm Weight 2 kg
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.