- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Free return shipping
- In-house customer service
- More than 40 years of expertise
Why we love this product
Voltage converter, converts high-level speaker signals into cinch format.
Key advantages at a glance
- Voltage converter
- Converts speaker high-level signals in RCA format
- For use with the Rearstation 4 to Blu-ray/AC Receivers without Pre-out connections
- Connections: 2 x RCA outputs / 5 x copper cables
- Material: plastic
The AC 5011 AP level converter makes possible the connection to a Blu-ray/AV Receiver with no Pre-Out connection with the Rearstation 4 for wireless back speakers signals in a surround sound setup. The level converter is connected via speaker cable (+ and -) to the Rear outputs of a Blu-ray/AV Receiver. The signals are converted in the adapter and delivered via an RCA cable which is connected to the Line-in of the Rearstation 4. To counteract possibly grounding problems, this device also has a grounding wire, which can be combined to the player or receiver (for example, to the AM antennae terminal).
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.