- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Free return shipping
- In-house customer service
- More than 40 years of expertise
Why we love this product
The Pro-Ject Deput S Phono will take you to the next level. With a Sumiko Rainier cartridge and a wide variety of setting options, you'll always get the best sound out of your records.
Key advantages at a glance
- High-end HIFI record player with belt drive. Suitable for LPs and singles. Electronic 33/45/78 switching.
- Factory pre-assembled and adjusted tonearm with high-quality Sumiko Rainier cartridge. Magnetic anti-skating and tracking force adjustable.
- 8.6" aluminum S-tonearm. Aluminum headshell
- Damped 1.7 kg steel platter for low wow & flutter, resonanced damped solid wood cabinet
- Built-in adjustable phono preamplifier with gold-plated RCA connectors for easy connection to any phono or AUX input
- Wide variety of accessories included standard including power supply, dust cover, 7" single adapter, felt mat, phono cable
- Compatible with all Teufel complete sets
All technologies at a glance
Pro-Ject Debut S Phono
Description Item Width 41,5 cm Height 11,8 cm Depth 32 cm Weight 5,6 kg
Description Item Cinch output 1
Description Item 33 U/min Yes 45 U/min Yes 78 U/min Yes product.attribute.plattenspieler-phono-vorverstaerker-integriert-486 Yes
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.