- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Free return shipping
- In-house customer service
- More than 40 years of expertise
Why we love this product
We've raised the bar even higher. Behold the Cinebar 52 THX: A soundbar that sets a new standard for sound, features, and ease-of-use. This compact speaker is so good, it even fulfilled the stringent requirements for THX certification. Better sound from a single system is simply not possible.
Key advantages at a glance
- The world's only THX-licensed speaker bar device for authentic cinema playback
- The best-sounding soundbar available: 300 Watt amplifier, 7 drivers, 2-way system
- Powerful 250 Watt subwoofer and 35 Hz frequency limit for THX bass fireworks
- Dolby Virtual speaker technology for surround sound from just one box
- Easy setup and ready-to-play thanks to 4 HDMI inputs with 3D support
- Easy control with TV remote via HDMI-CEC and ARC
- Includes remote control, subwoofer cable, wall mount and table stand
All technologies at a glance
- Minimum distortion at high levels for a consistently clean, detailed sound
- Broad sound dispersion for the same experience no matter where you sit in the room
- A linear frequency response for playback free from colouration
- High levels capable of filling even larger rooms
250-Watt THX subwoofer
- A 2-way system with a total of 6 drivers renders dynamic, nuanced, and distortion-free playback with film soundtracks, games, and music.
- Two 25 mm aluminium tweeter emit a clear and powerful upper range with a maximum load capacity.
- Four high-excursion 100 mm midrange drivers produce a warm midrange and a high degree of speech intelligibility even at low volumes.
- A 250 mm bass driver in the bass reflex subwoofer enclosure with double reflex vents produces deep, thundering bass without wind noise even at high volumes.
- A 300 watt class D emplifier in the soundbar + a 250 watt class D amplifier in the subwoofer ensures high levels, extremely low noise and minimal power consumption.
The advantage of HDMI
1 × Soundbar Cinebar 52 SB
- 1 × Power cable – Black
- 1 × table stand for CB 52 SB
- 1 × wall bracket for CB 52 SB
- 1 × mono cinch cable for Sounbar CB 52 SB
- 1 × Angle Bracket Adapter HDMI 90° for CB 52 SB
- 1 × Angle Bracket Adapter HDMI 270° for CB 52 SB
- 2 × Angle bracket adapter cinch 90° for CB 52 SB
- 1 × Angle adapter (rotating) TOSLINK for CB 52 SB
- 1 × remote control for Cinebar 52
1 × Subwoofer CB 52 SW
- 1 × Power cable – Black
Soundbar Cinebar 52 SB
An extremely high-performance 2-way THX soundbar with two 25 mm aluminium tweeters, four 100 mm midrange drivers, and a 300 watt class D amplifier plus HDMI, analogue, and digital connections.
Description Item Width 102 cm Height 14 cm Depth 10 cm Weight 8,6 kg
Description Item Bass driver output 1 AUX Yes Cinch input stereo 1 Stereo jack 3.5mm - in 1 Digital inputs coaxial 2 Digital inputs optical 1 Compatible with Amazon Echo Yes Compatible with Google Home Yes Video outputs - HDMI 1 Video inputs- HDMI 4 HDMI Version 1.4b HDMI Version 1.4b
Description Item Dolby Digital Yes Dolby Pro Logic II Yes DTS Digital Surround Yes Dolby Pro Logic Yes Dolby Virtual Speaker Yes
Description Item Power supply voltage 230 V Automatic on/off Yes Maximum power consumption 400 W Mains cable - IEC connector (non-heating device) Yes Safety class 2 Fuse 1.6 A Storage for settings when disconnected Yes Standby-Function Yes Standby-Power consumption 0,4 W Power output capacity impulse (peak) Satellite 150 W Amplifier configuration 2.0 Amplifier technology Class D Amplifier channels 2 Power output capacity sinus (RMS) Satellite 100 W
Description Item Enclosure material Aluminum Enclosure surface Brushed aluminium Magnetic shielding Yes Net internal volume 11,3 L Keyhole plate mounted Yes Wall mounting brackets Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 2 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Aluminium Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 4 Midrange driver (diameter) 100 mm Midrange driver (material) cellulose Frequency range from/to 120 - 22000 Hz Maximum sound pressure level 103 dB/1m Acoustic principle 2-way-system Enclosure type Closed Screw hole diameter 4 mm
Description Item Remote control Radio
Subwoofer CB 52 SW
A powerful 250 watt THX subwoofer with a 35 Hz (-3 dB) low end. The 250 mm bass driver in the subwoofer's bass reflex enclosure is capable of deep, punchy bass that is never muddy; and thanks to Teufel's proprietary Air Stream Bass Technology, you won't hear any wind noise - even at high volumes.
Description Item Width 31 cm Height 42 cm Depth 46 cm Weight 17,2 kg
Description Item Cinch input 1
Description Item Power supply voltage 230 V Automatic on/off Yes Mains cable - IEC connector (non-heating device) Yes Safety class 2 Fuse 1,6 A Storage for settings when disconnected Yes Standby-Function Yes Standby-Power consumption 0,4 W Level control Yes Power output capacity sinus (RMS) Bass 150 W Power output capacity impulse (peak) Bass 250 W Amplifier configuration 1.0 Amplifier technology Class D Amplifier channels 1
Description Item Lowest frequency (-3 dB) 35 Hz Equalisation openings (pos.) Bottom Equalisation openings 2 Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated, matte Magnetic shielding Yes Integrated stand Yes Woofer (number per enclosure) 1 Woofer (diameter) 250 mm Woofer (material) cellulose Frequency range from/to 35 - 120 Hz Maximum sound pressure level 101 dB/1m Acoustic principle 1-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.